Do you ever take a moment and ask yourself what are the things I like? What are the beautiful lists of things I love about life? Here are 100+ things I love about life to help inspire your list of beautiful things to love about life.
Sometimes we get stuck in the rut of wanting more and keeping up with our daily activities that we never take a moment to think about the things we like, things we are grateful for, and all the things to love about life.
You have bills to pay, needs to meet, wants you desire, and the thoughts of surviving to keep you on your toes.
Your daily routine may be “from bed after waking up by the blaring sound of the alarm to hopping into the shower, work, and back home.”
And you no longer see the beautiful things in life and care less about the things you like about life.
Life can be a rollercoaster; we all agree on this, so take a moment, breathe, relax, reflect, and ask yourself;
What are the things I love in my life right now and the things I like? What are the things to love about life? – These questions can help you see more beautiful things you can love in life.
Life is beautiful, you may not appreciate all the things you love right now, but they are there.
You’re not seeing them yet because you’re in the toxic cycle of “work, I want more,” sleep, wake, work, repeat.”
Sadly, many of us get caught in it (No – judgments. I have been there many times).
Despite working for a better living, you should take a moment to appreciate all the beautiful things to love about life.
Because “life itself is a beautiful gift“, no one should take it for granted.
However, coming up with a list of things to love about life may be daunting.
But I promise you, it’s fun, and you don’t need to brainstorm to create your list of things to love about life.
Luckily, here’s a list of 100+ things I love about life, and you can use it as inspiration to make your list of beautiful things in life that you love.
Also, you may be asking, “Why make a list of things I love when I have them at heart?.”
Well, here’s the reason why you should make a list of things to love about life.
Why You Should Make A list of Beautiful Things to Love About Life
Waking up daily, having our loved ones around us, and experiencing the gift of a new day is a blessing.
And when you take a moment to make a list you love about life, you become happier, more optimistic, and motivated to take on the challenges a new day brings.
A Little Backstory: Lately, I’ve been feeling down because I have so much I want to do that it seems 24 hours is not enough as I’m building my business (PS: this is not a productivity or time-blocking issue, I’m good at organizing my day).
It’s a situation of wanting to achieve and accomplish more, and because of this mindset, I failed to take a deep breath and look at all the beautiful things I like in life and all the things I’ve accomplished.
Guess what? This feeling makes me unproductive, ungrateful, and pessimistic.
So to work on my mindset, I made an A to Z gratitude list and 100+ things I love about life, which is a game changer.
Firstly, my mood improved; I realized everything I have and things going on well in my life right.
So here are more reasons why you should make a list of things to love about life;
- It helps you become happier
- you’ll appreciate simple things around you.
- Boost your productivity.
- Motivates and make you optimistic
- You’ll find joy in the little things around you.
- When you journal about the things you love, you can reflect on what’s important and appreciate your journey more.
What are the things you Should Love in Life?
Consider the things that make you happy, moments when you feel alive, the people and things that bring you the most smile, and the little and big things that matter to you. Ask yourself;
- What makes me the happiest?
- Who makes me happy?
- What are the things I love doing?
- When am I the happiest?
Moreover, what we love in life and the things we like are different. So it’s up to you to make your list of things to love about life.
Although there are some ideas to include in your list;
- Good people
- Beautiful connections
- life itself
- good food
- Fresh air etc.
Do you need more inspiration? Here is a list of 100+ things I love about life. You can use it as an inspiration to create your list of beautiful things about life.
100+ Things I Love About Life
Life is beautiful, and the little things matter the most to me. Here are the beautiful things I love about life right now.
- The sound of rain at night
- Life itself (This is a gift we often take for granted).
- Ability to forgive
- Cuddling on the sofa
- Lying next to your pets
- Going on a walk
- Visiting new places
- Sharing loud laughter
- Warm hugs
- Family bond
- Good healthy friendship (I love healthy friendships)
- Joyful tears
- The smell of scented candles
- Journaling for self-growth
- Warm cookies out of the oven
- The smell of freshly baked bread
- Watching sunsets
- Looking over the balcony
- Holding hands with my partner
- Long weekends
- Lazy Sundays
- The freedom to express one’s true self.
- Self-care dates
- Self-care night routine (my evening is incomplete, which is something I like so much).
- Weekend dates
- Falling in love with someone who loves you wholesomely
- Sitting in the park
- The spark of new beginnings.
- Slow dances
- The peace I get from being mindful.
- Random act of kindness
- The joy of making someone else smile.
- The support and love of true friendships.
- Holding a baby’s tiny hand (every time I hold a baby in my arms, they are like a wonder to me, lol)
- Receiving heartfelt compliments
- The smell of fresh flowers
- Night walks
- Ability to have a fresh start
- Reading blogs
- Waking up refreshed after a good night’s sleep
- Inspirational podcasts
- Making money from home.
- Running barefoot on the beach (This is one simple yet touchy thing I love).
- Healing and moving on
- Meeting the right people.
- Healthy connections
- Snuggling under a soft blanket
- Belly laughs with friends
- Hitting new milestones
- Spring and New Beginnings
- Fun summer with people you love
- Discovering new places
- Coming home to my partner
- Traveling and wanderlust
- The sound of waves crashing
- Movie nights with popcorn
- Finding your purpose
- Being saved
- Smashing big goals
- Slow mornings
- Love letters
- Thank you notes
- Positive affirmations
- A good book on a rainy day
- Singing in the shower
- Dancing at home with loud music
- Warm, fuzzy socks
- Holding hands with loved ones to pray
- Finding beauty in unexpected places
- Random acts of love
- Fresh juice in the morning
- Unconditional love from your dog
- “Cha-ching” sounds from making sales (If you sell digital products, you’ll love this too)
- Feeling loved unconditionally
- Finding your person
- Feeling understood
- Early sunrise
- Handwritten love notes
- Building self-love
- Confident in my body
- Comfortable being me
- Chasing my siblings around the house laughing.
- Peaceful and quiet mornings
- Enjoying “me time” with a cup of tea
- The miracle of a new day
- Home cooked meals
- A good hair day
- The joy of witnessing a beautiful act of love.
- Learning a new song
- Watching my mom smile wholeheartedly
- Chasing a new goal
- Binge-watching new shows
- Good health
- Childhood traditions
- Sound mind
- The taste of ice cream on a hot day.
- The thrill of a passionate kiss.
- Experiencing new culture when traveling
- Start a new skill
- Red roses
- Brown paper packages tied up with strings (gifts – If you’ve seen the sound of music)
- Making Plans for the new year.
- Planner shopping
- Waking up to a beautiful view
- Living alone (lol)
- Anticipating a loved one’s return.
- Baby’s first few months’ pictures
- Playing in the snow
- Finding the perfect gift for someone
- Enjoying burn fire night
- Organized closets
- Foot rubs and massages
- Taking new courses to grow.
- Singing your favorite songs out loud
- Enjoying a picnic in the park
- The gentle touch of sunshine on your skin.
- The happiness of a surprise visit from a friend.
- The thrill of conquering a fear.
- Great business mentors
- Cracking jokes with friends
- Co-working spaces
- Comfort food
- Forehead kisses
- Beach vacations
- Gentle breezes
- Feeling lost in a Romance books
- Wearing your favorite cozy sweater on a rainy day.
- Taking a bubble bath
- Hearing “I love you.”
- Nostalgic memories
- Taking pictures of memories
- Wedding parties
- Smiling faces
- Rediscovering old photos
- Childhood traditions
- Weekend getaways
- Receiving a warm embrace
- Growing plants at home
- Reflecting on personal growth
- Birthday celebrations
- Finding forgotten cash in my pocket
- Aesthetic photos and layout
- My blogs
- Canva (I’m a Canva creator, so why not)
These are some of the things I love about life right off the bat, without thinking so much.
Although It may seem filled with simple things, you consider them random.
However, isn’t life blissful when we find joy in simple things – Like moments When you look at the tiny drops of rain on the glass of your window and sigh, feeling deep relief that all is well?
More Self-Improvement Tips for You
- 25 Deep Weekly Reflection Questions to Ask Yourself (+Ultimate Guide)
- Unlocking Self-Love: 100 Deep Journal Prompts for Self Love
- 120 Personal Growth Journal Prompts that Will Transform your life in 2023
- 146 Deep Journaling Prompts for Women to Know Yourself Better
- 120 Deep Positive Self Care Affirmations for Better Self Care & Compassion
- 93 Fun & Easy Friday Journal Prompts for Adults to Start Your Weekend
- What is Lucky Girl Syndrome: 70 Lucky Girl Syndrome Affirmations
What do you Love the Most About Life?
Take a step back from all your worries and hustles and list 100 beautiful things you love about life.
Begin with the little things, then move to the big things you love about life, or consider the simple and random things to love about life.
Remember to share in the comments. What are the three things you love?
Found this post helpful? Save for Later, Share on Pinterest!