Ready to enter the New Year with positive energy and high motivation to build your dream life? These 50 January affirmations will help inspire you to build a better mindset and smash your goals.
January is the month of the year when everyone is high on their goals for the new year. There’s so much excitement built up after having a successful year.
Although, sadly, many people fail to meet their goals and visions for the year before the end of January.
While many might be optimistic about starting the new year, for some persons, it’s a time where self-doubt, imposter syndrome, and the sneaky feeling of “never being enough” slowly creep in.
Whatever you feel at the most important month of the year, January affirmations can help you build positive energy, gain confidence, and fuel you to take charge of your new month and new year.
I have been dealing with imposter syndrome as we wrap up the year,
Journaling and saying positive affirmations every day has been super helpful.
These help me feel empowered and motivated and reinforce my mindset that I’m capable of achieving anything, and I know these January daily affirmations will help you, too.
So, whether you have your vision board and goals ready for the year and need January affirmations to keep the motivation going, or like me, you could do a little more encouragement right now.
I’m also using these positive January affirmations, and I know they’ll help you start the year rightly.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Kindly read the full disclosure here.
Also Download our Free Mindset Booster Printable Affirmation Cards below to Start Your Month Rightly….
How to Make These Affirmations for January Work for you?
Positive affirmations are powerful. They can help shape your mindset and how you react and approach your situations and daily living.
When you say your daily January affirmations, you’re speaking to your subconscious and daily swapping negative thoughts for positive ones.
Ultimately, this shapes how you see yourself and even those around you.
While positive affirmations are powerful mindset tools, you can’t swap them for “real work.” Because even if you say, “I’ll be rich daily for the next 365 days and never take meaningful steps for success, you’ll remain poor.”
But if you wake up daily, take actionable steps to achieve your goals, and back it up with good affirmations for luck and success.
First, you’re building the right mindset, and on days when you feel like nothing is working, affirmations can help you get rid of those sneaky negative thoughts.
For example, someone who thinks little of herself will never take in compliments and always play it down.
But if every day you wake up, stand in front of your mirror, and say affirmations to address your insecurities, slowly, you’ll start loving yourself a little more… This right here is from experience.
Permit all that rambling; I want you to know this in case you feel affirmations never work for you.
To make the daily January affirmations work for you
1. Be Specific
Instead of generic strategies, write down affirmations that address your needs, goals, and aspirations. Make your affirmations specific and personal.
2. Visualize your Affirmations Manifest
Visualize your outcome.
For example, If you want to be happy, visualize yourself being happy. If you’re affirming to become a lucky girl, visualize yourself living a lucky girl lifestyle.
3. Make it a Part of your routine:
Make affirmations a part of your daily routine. You can pick three affirmations to say daily.
The goal is not to say all 50 affirmations daily, but to choose what resonates with you and keep speaking it daily until you become that person.
Consistency is the key when it comes to affirmations. So, set time aside and practice daily.
It could be 1-3 affirmations you say to yourself daily.
Always say your affirmations out loud. Look at yourself in the mirror, say these January affirmations aloud, and write them down.
4. Affirm in the Present Tense
Affirm in the present tense, not past or future tense, for example, “I am happy, I am motivated to achieve my goals, January answers to me for a favor,” etc.
The power of affirmations lies in the words themselves and the emotional and mental resonance they create within you.
Now you know how to make affirmations work for you. Without further ado, here are 50 affirmations for January to set your mood for the new year.
50 January Affirmations for Starting the New Year
- My January is blessed and filled with peace
- I welcome this new year with open arms and a grateful heart.
- This year, I am living a healthy, mindful, and intentional lifestyle
- January is the first month of the year, and It’s opening up to me for good things.
- I am capable of achieving my goals
- I align myself with my
- Everything always works out for me
- I accept all the good things this new year holds
- I am an achiever
- I am intentional about how I live
- Good things always happen to me
- I attract happiness and laughter daily
- I find pockets of joy in little things
- I am grateful to be alive
- I am full of purpose
- I forgive myself and let go of every self-judgment
- I am powerful
- I empower my mind daily with these affirmations
- I am prioritizing myself this year
- I am enough
- I am beautiful
- I position myself to take daily meaningful actions
- I let go of things that hurt me
- I am at peace
- I attract love and laughter daily
- My emotions are valid
- I am a success story waiting to break out
- January brings new beginnings, and I align myself for a fresh start
- I refuse to think little of myself anymore
- This January, I choose peace over worry and faith over fear.
- I am a powerful creator, shaping my reality with positive intentions and actions.
- I am beginning to feel motivated to try again
- I am committed to achieving my goals
- Loving myself wholesomely is beautiful
- I let go of the need to compare myself to others constantly.
- I embrace the new season that comes with January and position myself for abundance.
- I choose to be kind to myself this year.
- I am stepping into the most successful year of my life
- I permit myself to try again. I believe in myself, and I have the power to make my goals a reality.
- I am grateful for the lessons of the past and excited about the blessings of the future.
- I believe in myself, and I have the power to make my desires a reality.
- I trust my life’s timing, and I know I am on the right path.
- I release any self-doubt and embrace the confidence needed to achieve my goals.
- I let go of perfection and take meaningful steps to achieve my goals
- I celebrate my small wins as they lead me closer to my ultimate goals.
- I am a work in progress.
- I value my peace, happiness, and self-love; I let go of negative energy and people who constantly judge me.
- I expect good news this January
- I live life to the fullest
- Self-care is not selfish. I took intentional steps to care for myself this year.
More Positive Affirmations For You
- 150+ Funny Affirmations to Brighten & Supercharge Your Day
- 160+ Christmas Affirmations for Fun Holidays This Year
- 15 Best Steps on How to Journal for Self Growth & Better Yourself
- 25 Deep Weekly Reflection Questions to Ask Yourself (+Ultimate Guide)
- Unlocking Self-Love: 100 Deep Journal Prompts for Self Love
- 120 Personal Growth Journal Prompts that Will Transform Your Life
- 120 Deep Positive Self Care Affirmations for Better Self Care & Compassion
- 200+ Best I Am Statements Affirmations for Abundance & Happier Life
Final Thoughts on January Affirmations
Finally, January is the month when everyone tries to push themselves beyond their limits. But I hope you take things slow and build consistently instead of building ones and getting burned out or stuck in a slump.
I’m a firm believer in using affirmations to start my day. And I hope you find powerful mantras from this list that will help you stay positive throughout the rest of the year.
Found these affirmations useful? Pin these for later.