Hoping to get into the right mood? Here are 100 positive summer affirmations to brighten each day of summer.
The brighter and fun days of summer are almost here already.
And this means it’s time for adventure, an outpouring of self-love as you do things you love and try new things you’ve been obsessed with, without any weather restrictions (side eye to winter).
While many look forward to summertime, it can be energy-draining for some and may remind them of their insecurities, such as, “Oh, I can’t wear my bikini because I don’t have a good, hot body.”
Or, “Nothing is working so well in my life right now; I’m overwhelmed and don’t have the time to go on some useless adventure this summer.”
Perhaps you’re the type that saves your happiness for the last.
You keep procrastinating, setting aside time to enjoy the season.
Before you know it, we’re in late August, and the cycle continues.
Whatever you feel, It’s time to throw in some positive summer affirmations.
This is to say, you’ll never feel ready until you take control of your mindset, eliminate your negative self-talk, and truly enjoy the simple pleasures of the summer season.
Affirmations are powerful; they can uplift you on days when you feel great and when you need to increase your self-love.
Hence, these 100 summer affirmations will help you make the most out of your summer, open up your heart to good self-love, and provide an opportunity for a fresh start.
So, keep scrolling for the best summer positive affirmations to help you boost your mindset, self-love, and confidence and enjoy the hot girl summer you deserve.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you. Kindly read the full disclosure here.
Positive Summer Affirmations for a Fun Summertime
- I allow myself to grow and flourish during this season.
- I release any stress or tension and welcome peace of mind this summer.
- I open myself to receive support and kindness as I navigate my feelings about summer.
- I’m choosing to focus on relaxation and rejuvenation during the summer months.
- I surround myself with love and laughter.
- This season is beautiful, and I embrace all the warmth it brings.
- I embrace the new beginning that comes with summer.
- I am worthy of love.
- I love myself immensely and let go of self-hate and judgment.
- I am at peace and trust my body.
- I am beautiful and appreciate how nice things look on me.
- My body is powerful because it hones my mind.
- I am beginning to let go of shameful experiences holding me back from embracing my happiness this summer.
- I deserve this summer break.
- I allow myself to live in the moment.
- I can do anything I set my heart on.
- I am happy
- I find happiness in simple pleasures this season.
- Happiness doesn’t have to be grand, and I let go of the need to save my happiness for the last.
- I radiate smiles as bright as the sun.
- I open myself to a season of growth and happiness.
- I am in love with myself.
- I am my cheerleader.
- Setting aside time for a fun summer experience isn’t a waste.
- I am allowed to be happy.
- I release stress and embrace rest.
- I am a bundle of warmth and sunshine.
- I let go of unhealthy expectations.
- I embrace new adventures and opportunities this summer.
- This season, I am becoming more playful and adventurous.
- I live and laugh to my heart’s content.
- I open up my heart to new adventures.
- Summer fun is good for me.
- I flourish on all sides this summer.
- Every day this season is for heartwarming adventures.
- I am confident in myself and my body.
- I am attentive to my needs.
- I am beautiful.
- I choose to show myself kindness daily.
- My heart radiates gratitude for a new sunny season.
- I am grateful for the experience I share this summer.
- I choose to see pockets of happiness around me this summer.
- I focus on enjoying the moment.
- I trust the universe to align everything in my favor.
- I open my heart to a positive summer transformation.
- Self-love isn’t selfish.
- I’m navigating this season impressively.
- Peace fills my soul daily.
- My heart knows love and warmth this season.
- I am saying No to pressure and yes to comfort.
- This summer, I’m radiating positive energy and attracting all that aligns with my desires
- I permit myself to express all my needs without fear.
Daily summer Affirmations
- I allow myself to feel whatever emotions arise during the summer, and they are valid.
- I choose to see beauty in every simple summer day.”
- I embrace every day of summer with intentionality.
- I release guilt for not enjoying summer as others do.
- I’m allowed to quit draining activities this summer.
- I release the need to be busy and allow myself to rest and recharge constantly.
- Each day, I find joy in the simple pleasures of summer, like birds chirping or the feeling of sand between my toes.
- I choose to focus on summer activities that bring me joy and fulfillment.
- I honor my needs for self-growth and fulfillment this season.
- I surrender myself to summer and its natural flow.
- I am up myself to enjoy this new season with my loved ones.
- I surround myself with good people.
- I choose to focus only on what makes me happy.
- I allow only positive energy around me this season
- Good things happen to me with ease this season
- Being present, not productive, is my summer goal.
- Every day of this season, my self-care remains a priority.
- I seek and find joy in every aspect of summer.
- Meaningful summer memories are mine to cherish,
- I’m aligning myself rightly to achieve my summer goals.
- I am grateful for the lessons summer teaches me about resilience, adaptability, and self-love
- This summer, I let go of comparison and embraced my own body and journey.
Hot Girl Summer Affirmations
- I exude confidence brighter than the summer sun.
- I honor my body
- Self-love is my summer mantra.
- spread my contagious positive energy in every room I enter this season
- I let go of any doubts or fears, and I boldly step into my power this summer.
- “I let go of any fear and insecurities.
- I embrace my uniqueness.
- I trust in my ability to create the life I desire
- I intentionally put myself first this season.
- I trust and allow myself to go with the flow this summer.
- I shine brightly for all to see this summer.
- I am gorgeous.
- I embrace my sensuality
- I am confident in my looks
- I acknowledge my strength
- I am capable of achieving anything I set my mind to.
- I release any negative self-talk and replace it with words of love.
- I am bold
- I embrace a positive mindset.
- I shine authentically in every moment.
- Every day, I glow with confidence.
- I intentionally craft my reality this summer.
- I am the prettiest girl I know
- My happiness has no tag; each day, I embrace happy moments.
- This is my hot girl summer season; I relieve myself of limiting beliefs.
- I choose self-compassion over self-hate and judgment.
Want to Affirm daily?
Download our Free Mindset Booster Printable Affirmation Cards below to Start Your Day Rightly….
Why Use Affirmations for Summer?
Summer affirmations are like any positive affirmations. They help you cultivate a positive mindset that reduces stress, boosts your mood, and allows you to focus on the good.
Additionally, when you regularly say these affirmations for summer sincerely, you bring your attention to the present and enjoy the beauty and warmth of the season.
Hence, allowing you to focus on beautiful experiences, fun, and all the happiness that comes with summertime.
Now you know why you should use summer affirmations to cultivate a positive mindset during summer. The next step is, how you can use affirmations properly.
How to use Summer Affirmations and Mantras?
How can I use summer mantras and make them work for me? Here are steps to use these summer affirmations and experience meaningful changes.
1. Set your Intentions and Goals
Affirmations are powerful, but without a goal and intention, they are like regular words without impact.
This is why you should have an intention or goal you want to manifest for every affirmation you say; hence, deciding your why is essential.
Before saying these affirmations, ask yourself:
- What area of my life do I want to improve?
- What changes do I hope to make in the next few summer months?
- Am I hoping for a fresh start?
- Do I have a big goal I want to crush?
- Is self-confidence and love the area of my life I want to work on?
Summer is a new season. And like any other season, a lot can change once you set your heart to it.
So, before saying these summer mantras, take a minute and define your goals for summer.
2. Choose Your Summer Affirmations
After setting your intentions, it’s time to choose affirmations that resonate with your summer goal.
GO through these affirmations, and select summer mantras and affirmations that reflect what you want to attract or focus on during the summer.
Although this is a list of 100 affirmations for summer, not all will resonate with you.
So go through these affirmations and write down the ones that align with your summer goals.
You might want to relax, build self-love, love your body more, go on an adventure, or learn to enjoy the season.
3. Personalize and Say Your Affirmation is Present Tense
After writing down the affirmations that resonate with you, say your affirmations in the present tense and personalize them.
Personalizing your affirmations creates a positive connection, and your mind will focus on those positive words.
4. Repeat Daily
Repeat your chosen affirmations consistently every day.
Repeating your affirmations helps reinforce them in your subconscious mind and encourages a shift in your mindset towards positivity and alignment with your goals.
5. Visualize and Feel What You Want to Manifest
As you repeat your affirmations, visualize yourself experiencing the feelings and outcomes you hope to achieve while saying each affirmation.
Try to evoke the emotions associated with these experiences to strengthen their impact.
For example, if you feel uncomfortable about your body, try affirming while imagining yourself in beachwear, looking pretty.
The goal of saying these summer affirmations is to break sneaky, negative, and limiting beliefs holding you back.
When is the Best Time to Say your Affirmations for Summer?
The best time to say affirmations for summer is when it feels natural to you.
When those sneaky negative talks start popping up in your mind, guard your heart and counter those words with affirmations.
Also, including affirmations in your morning, afternoon, and evening routine will help your brain consciously pick up these words.
You can use these affirmations every day during the summer months and even after summer.
The key is personalizing them until they feel like yours and natural.
Finally, for affirmations to work you have to believe the words you affirm.
Affirmation is more mental than physical and there isn’t a one-size-fits-all affirmation style, go with what works for you.
Whether you’re excited about summer or you’re struggling because you can’t match the energy outside, I hope you treat yourself with enough kindness, and compassion and understand that your pace is okay.
What affirmations for summer resonate with you? Share your favorite summer mantras in the comments.
More Positive Affirmations & Summer Posts for You
- 105+ Aesthetic Summer Bucket List Ideas for an Exciting Summer
- 214 Unforgettable Fun Summer Activities For Adults
- 150+ Funny Affirmations to Brighten & Supercharge Your Day
- 120 Deep Positive Self Care Affirmations for Better Self Care & Compassion
- 200+ Best I Am Statements Affirmations for Abundance & Happier Life
Found these affirmations useful? Pin these for later.